Registration Key GeneratorPDZ20-WD3J9-5SSSC-3MTN2-6HNA4
Registration Code NumberP6PTZ-Q2AC7-UCPTQ-5ZYUI-IL2Y7
Registration Key DownloadE2YNR-G527D-KYFJH-3MDWX-RKMPP
Registration Key 2023HJHBI-62SYU-3EHGP-C42MU-OE77O
Registration Key 2022MEETP-FR5MT-GSWKD-2ZVKL-18O5E
Registration Key Free DownloadGO4KW-MPCAP-8TSMA-K4W9V-F9XJK
Registration Key Free6OSIL-LB00T-KAEE4-JAPTA-GT8TG
Software designed to enable anonymous Web browsing has been around a long time, but it’s notoriously complex to use. However, there are more reasons than ever to want to ensure safe and private surfing, like sophisticated hackers and advertisers that track your every click. JonDo, a free anonymizer that uses multiple proxy servers and layered encryption, is the best of its kind yet. It works best with JonDoFox, a Firefox add-in.
JonDo’s polite installer asks for permission for just about everything it does, including asking if you want a standard installation or to send the program to a flash drive for portable use. A detailed wizard simplifies what would be complex setup process involving numerous options, and an attractive, well-designed interface helps take a lot of the complexity out of configuring Web browser security features. The JonDoFox add-in integrates seamlessly as a Firefox profile and offers the option to choose it or one of your other Firefox profiles when you start browsing. The hardest part of configuring your system for anonymous Internet surfing is setting up the security software to work with your browser, your antivirus software, and your ISP. JonDo takes pains to make sure your connection and browser work properly, explaining each step as it walks you through the setup. Excellent online and built-in Help resources speak volumes about the JonDo community’s expertise and commitment.
JonDo is open-source software; it’s free to use, edit, link to, and distribute. It’s certified for Windows 7 and is compatible with PortableApps.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 00.12.005
- fixed UTF8 transformation
- fixed possible null pointers in startup classes
- proxy-keep-alive support for direct proxy
- show always top of terms and conditions
- preload anonym-o-meter images for offline and connecting
- clarified data retention dialogs
- close cascade popup on main window click
- asynchronous update of payment instances on startup
- downsized DSA key pool for accounts to one
- create InfoService statistics about Java versions and operating systems
- lower granularity on version statistics
- added explicit custom filter option for free services
- enforce some Java updates by a non-removable update window
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.