- Search and extract data about your PC hardware with customized reporting
- Last updated on 04/23/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
HWiNFO64 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies, and standards. Its target is to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer’s hardware, which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, and system integrators.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 6.24
- Improved power monitoring of EVGA iCX 20-series GPUs.
- Added temperature monitoring of some legacy NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA SR-3 DARK.
- Improved support of XGI Volari and SiS315/330 GPUs.
- Added option to truncate values in tray icons.
- Improved support of legacy systems with EISA bus.
- Improved driver management.
- Fixed support of Fintek F81866.
- Several minor improvements and additions.
- Added preliminary support of DDR5 SDRAM.
- Improved SPD and TSOD readout on Nehalem-EX and Westmere-EX.
- Optimized HWiNFO32 for legacy systems (Windows 95 supported now too).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC and Compute Element.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM information of HSX and BDX systems.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6687D.
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.